If you’re tired of playing Android games on the small display of your mobile device, we’ve got you covered. In this article we will introduce you to three ways that you can enjoy your Android games on your PC on large screens.
Play Android games on PC with AirMore
AirMore is a very popular app for users to manage their Android mobile devices. Especially for Android gamers it can be an advantage to be able to play games directly on the Windows or Mac computer. However, this only works from Android version 5.0. The menu navigation is self-explanatory and connections can be set up in a very short time.
- Download the program from the Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone.
- Go to the AirMore website and click “Launch AirMore Web”.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile device to establish a connection between the smartphone and the app.
- If there is an existing connection, click on the “Reflector” icon in the main menu. A notification will now appear on both your smartphone and your computer screen.
- Click on “START NOW” on the smartphone and the app will automatically mirror everything on the PC monitor in real time that is displayed on the smartphone.
- You can also use this method to play Android games on PC. As long as the internet connection is stable, this tool works perfectly.
There are websites which provides direct download links of free games.
Play Android games on your PC – thanks to BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android emulator that offers users a number of practical functions. For example, games can be downloaded or a connection to a cloud can be established. Even if this free emulator is intended for Android developers, you can of course also use it for fun.
- Go to BlueStacks.com to download and install the app.
- Run the app on the PC and you will be asked to activate the App Store and enter your Google login details.
- Go to the top right corner of the program menu and you will discover a search bar. Now search for the games you want and install them.
- Click on “My Apps” and start the game.
Stream Android games to PC with GenyMotion
GenyMotion is another popular Android emulator on the market. This program offers very comprehensive functions and a very good speed and performance. You can install games by drag-and-drop and enjoy them on the large PC monitor.
- First, visit the app’s website to create an account.
- Next, go to the download page to download the app.
- After the installation, log in to your account.
- When you start the program for the first time, you will be asked to add your Android mobile device and download a version suitable for your mobile device.
- Once that version is downloaded, click “Play” to run the emulator. As with all Android smartphones, the setup is carried out automatically the first time.
- When the program is ready, you can use Windows Explorer to find files on the Android mobile device. You can drag and drop APK files to the GenyMotion window to transfer files. Of course, you can then also play Android games directly on the PC.
AirMore is intended for every Android user and is very easy to use. With the reflector you can enjoy any Android game on your PC or Mac, provided the game is also running on your smartphone. In comparison, BlueStacks and GenyMotion are more intended for Android developers and are therefore much more complicated to use.
Even if the performance of the games on the actually intended hardware is better than, for example, with the help of emulators on the PC or Mac, you can play Android games on the PC with the solutions mentioned and enjoy them on a larger monitor.